This is a FREE event for the community! We will have prizes, games, candy, and fireworks! Follow the Cowboy Fellowship Facebook page for up to date information.
1. We will be setting up the arena all day, so if you are free and want to help, the more the merrier.
2. Volunteer parking will be along the front of the sanctuary and over by the portables.
3. Volunteer check-in begins at 4:30pm in Portable D. This does not mean you have to be here right at 4:30. We understand volunteers need time to get off work. We are hoping to speed up check in by extending the window of time so there isn’t a rush.
4. At check-in you will receive your short sleeve volunteer shirt. Be sure to layer for the chilly evening. If you like to be color coordinated, the shirts are red with white and blue design.
5. You will also receive your assignment. We tried very hard to place volunteers where they specified on the sign-up sheets. For those who put “any,” we truly filled you in where needed. Please be flexible. We always have volunteers not show up and will need to adjust as the evening progresses.
6. A light dinner will be offered in Portable D as well. On the menu are small sandwiches, veggie trays, fruit, chips, and cookies.
7. All food and drinks sold in the concession stand are NOT free for volunteers.
8. The gates will open at 6pm for the public . Please be at your booth or assignment location no later than 5:50pm. If your ministry booth has prearranged shifts to work, please be at your booth at that time.